Radiologic Technology - Associate of Science Degree
Radiologic Technology is a fully accredited, hospital-based program sponsored by Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC). The program is affiliated with Crafton Hills College and accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
NOTE: Prior to starting this degree the student must show proof of a clear criminal background check.
Associated Major Sheet (PDF)
Total Credit Hours: 81.75
A student receiving a degree in this field will be able to:
- Successfully perform the entry level skills necessary for employment as a Radiologic Technologist
- Problem solve, critically think, and communicate at a level to meet the demands of employers
- Successfully complete requirements for certification and employment
- Display professional values and good ethical behaviors
- Continue personal and professional growth through out their lifetime
Lower division requirements for students interested in transferring to a four-year institution in this field may differ from associate degree requirements. Prospective transfer students should complete the general education and lower division requirements of the school to which they will be transferring. See a counselor for details. Information is also available at www.assist.org.