Military Withdrawal (MW)

A Military Withdrawal or “MW” shall be assigned to a student who is a member of an active or reserve U.S. military service and who receives orders compelling a withdrawal from courses. Upon verification of such orders, the symbol may be assigned at any time. The “MW” symbol shall not be counted in progress probation or dismissal calculations. (SBCCD Administrative Procedure 4233)