Access and Security
The Campus Police and other college personnel maintain security and access to the campus. Generally, most college buildings are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 10:30 pm. On weekends, the library and computer laboratories are available whenever college personnel are present and available in these facilities. The hours of operation for each laboratory are posted and are also available from personnel in the respective laboratories.
It is suggested that the following guideline be followed to minimize security risks:
- Doors to the outside should not be propped open;
- Rooms that are unavailable on weekends should be locked;
- Persons traveling from campus buildings to parking lots after dark are encouraged to travel in pairs or groups;
- Stay within the lighted walkway areas at night;
- Avoid working or studying along on campus at night or on weekends;
- Keep car doors and windows locked;
- Do not leave purses, book bags or other valuables open or unattended.