Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSP&S)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Crafton Hills College offers services to students with disabilities who require support to successfully participate in the educational offerings and programs of the college. Students who are eligible may access support services based on their individual limitations and need. In addition DSP&S provides training and access to assistive technologies that increase educational independence for students with disabilities. Services are further supported by specially designed courses to enhance success and independence in the college environment.
Services Provided Include:
- Disability related counseling
- Priority registration
- Test facilitation
- Mobility services
- Note-taker services
- Interpreter/captioning services
- Reader services/eText
- Assistive technology training, software and equipment
In order to be served by Disabled Student Programs and Services, a person must:
- Be enrolled at Crafton Hills College
- Have a disability*
- Have an educational limitation that inhibits the student’s ability to participate in the general offerings of the college without additional specialized services.
*Verified by review of documents provided by appropriate agencies, certified or licensed professionals, or assessment by an appropriate DSP&S professional staff member.
Telephone: 909.389.3325 or TTY 909.794.4105