Associate in Science in Business Administration for Transfer (AS-T) Degree
The Associate in Science-Transfer (AS-T) degree in Business Administration at Crafton Hills College is designed to meet the needs of students transferring to a California State University who intend to major in accounting, finance, international business, management, marketing or other business-related field of study.
Required Core Courses
Required List A Courses:
Students must complete at least four (4) units from the following courses
Required List B Courses:
Students must complete at least six (6) units from the following courses
Total Credit Hours: 27.00-28.00
Prospective transfer students should complete the general education and lower division requirements of the school to which they will be transferring (IGETC or CSUGE Breadth). See a counselor for details. Information is available at www.assist.org.
A student receiving a degree in this field will be able to:
- Demonstrate a significant understanding of the fundamental concepts of accounting, business law, economics, communication, and marketing.
- Produce clearly written, concise analyses, and deliver clear, well-organized, persuasive oral presentations.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about the internal operations of a company.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role planning, organizing, leading and controlling plays in organizational success.
- Identify and apply ethical principles in management decision making.
- Describe what marketing entails and shows how the components are implemented.
- Analyze, interpret and present economic data.