Payment of Fees
As a publicly supported community college, Crafton Hills College provides quality education at a low cost. All fees are subject to change. Consult the schedule of classes/website for the current listing of fees and other costs.
Below lists a sample of various types of fees:
- Enrollment Fee
- Non-Resident Tuition Fee
- Non-Resident Capital Outlay Fee
- Health Fee
- Accident Insurance Fee
- Student Center Fee
- Student Representation Fee
Students should be aware of the following payment rules when registering:
- Students who are not legal residents of California must pay the current non-resident tuition fees.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Once you have registered for courses, payment of your entire registration balance must be paid by the end of that business day.
- Fees for courses registered on weekends, holidays or scheduled campus closures must be paid in full by the end of the following business day.
- Outstanding registration fees that are not paid will result in your courses being administratively dropped due to non-payment
- If you are a financial aid recipient, your award will not cover all of your fees. You are responsible to submit payment for any balance due.
WARNING: You are advised not to purchase textbooks until you are officially registered into the course. You are not officially registered until all fees are paid.
Payments are accepted online via WebAdvisor or in-person in the Admissions & Records Office.
Any fees covered by Financial Aid will be paid automatically at the time of registration. The AS Card and parking permit are optional and at your expense. Please check your registration statement (printout). You may have a balance due.