Students intending to earn an associate degree from Crafton Hills College must resolve all incomplete grades, whether at Crafton Hills College or any other regionally-accredited institution attended, prior to the end of the term in which the degree will be granted. Students must submit official transcripts to the Admissions and Records Office showing the removal of all incomplete grades, replaced with an appropriate letter grade or other evaluative symbol.