Transfer Programs - General Information

Each four year college or university has its own admissions standards. In addition, each determines which courses will be accepted to satisfy General Education, Major or elective requirements. Further, these requirements are subject to periodic change.

Students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university should obtain a copy of the current catalog of that institution. Read it carefully and see a counselor to discuss appropriate courses to complete at Crafton Hills College prior to transfer.

Fortunately, the similarities between transfer programs are far greater than the differences. Read the information on the following pages to ensure a smooth, successful transfer.