To earn an Associate of Arts degree or an Associate of Science degree, students must complete general education breadth requirements as specified in Option 1 or Option 2. Students must also meet the following requirements for the Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degree:
- Completion of a minimum of 60 units of acceptable college work with at least a “C” (2.0) or better cumulative and institutional grade point average. The following restrictions apply to the 60 units required for graduation:
- A maximum of 4 units of physical education activities may be applied
- A maximum of 15 units of credit (CR) or pass (P) grades may be applied. No course taken for the student’s major may be taken for CR or P.
- A maximum of 6 units of reading and study skills courses numbered 001-099 (READ 078X2, and CHC 090) may be applied.
- A maximum of 16 units of Career and Technical Education Worksite Experience or 6 units of General Worksite Experience may be applied for elective credit.
- Successful completion of a minimum of 18 semester units with a “C” or better in all courses required as part of a major as identified by the college catalog.
- Completion of 12 semester units in residence at Crafton Hills College
- Reading and writing competency as demonstrated by a grade of “C” or better in ENGL 101 or ENGL 101H or an equivalent course from another accredited institution.
- Mathematics proficiency as demonstrated by completion of MATH 095 or MATH 095C or any higher level math course with a grade of “C” or better or an equivalent course from another accredited institution.
- Completion of one of three general education breadth patterns; the Crafton Hills College general education breadth pattern option 1; the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) option 2A; or the California State University (CSU) general education breadth pattern option 2B.