Cisco Certified Network Associate Certificate of Achievement
This certificate is designed to prepare students for entry-level positions as network technicians. It includes courses that prepare students for industry certification (CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate).
|CIS 140||Introduction to Networks (Cisco CCNA 1)||
|CIS 141||Routing and Switching Essentials (Cisco CCNA 2)||
|CIS 142||Scaling Networks (Cisco CCNA 3)||
|CIS 143||Connecting Networks (Cisco CCNA 4)||
|Total Credit Hours:||16.00
A student receiving a certificate in this field will be able to:
- Work collaboratively on a team project.
- Effectively listen and ask critical questions to identify customer requests, issues and concerns.
- Apply analytical and logical thinking to gathering and analyzing information, designing and testing solutions to problems, and formulating plans.
- Install, configure, operate and troubleshoot simple- switched Local Area, simple-routed Wide Area Networks.
- Install, configure a router, manage router IOS software, configure routing protocols, and create access lists controlling router access.
- Complete a comprehensive case study incorporating single-are OSPF, RIPv2, static routes, VLANS and 802.q trunking, Frame Relay, VLSM, DHCP, NAT and access control lists on the appropriate routers and interfaces.