Strategic Directions and Goals
Strategic Direction 1: Promote Student Success
Ensure that Crafton Hills College students encounter life-changing experiences that promote their academic success, career advancement, and personal development.
- Support, Guide and Empower Every Student to Achieve Goals
- Use Every Area on Campus to Promote Student Learning
Strategic Direction 2: Build Campus Community
Ensure that college structures, processes, and groups are inclusive, celebrating diversity, and nurturing relationships.
- Promote inclusiveness and community
- Seek, respect, and celebrate diversity
Strategic Direction 3: Develop Teaching and Learning Practices
Crafton Hills College promotes innovative and effective teaching and learning strategies
- Develop a culture of mastery in teaching
- Teach students to be great learners
Strategic Direction 4: Expand Access
Crafton Hills College is dedicated to increasing the community’s college-going rate and will promote equitable access to higher education.
- Promote a college-going culture in our core service area
- Increase college capacity to serve our core service area
Strategic Direction 5: Enhance Value to the Surrounding Community
Crafton Hills College is actively engaged with the surrounding community
- Be recognized as the college of choice in the communities they serve
- Expand the reputation of Crafton Hills College as an essential partner and valued asset
- Distinguish Crafton Hills College as a respected resource for local employers and the workplace
Strategic Direction 6: Promote Effective Decision Making
Crafton Hills College uses decision making processes that are effective, efficient, transparent, and evidence-based.
- Value and engage in shared governance
- Promote a culture of evidence-based decision making
- Implement college-wide integrated planning
Strategic Direction 7: Develop Programs and Services
Crafton Hills College is committed to providing excellent and responsive programs and services.
- Improve and expand services
- Improve and expand programs
Strategic Direction 8: Support Employee Growth
Crafton Hills College is committed to developing the full potential of every employee.
- Become an organization that embraces a culture of continuous learning
Strategic Direction 9: Optimize Resources
Crafton Hills College develops, sustains, and strengthens its resources
- Plan for growth and align resources
- Value the Crafton Hills College environment
- Support the implementation of streamlined processes