Faculty and staff are required to have a current permanent parking permit (decal) or current parking ticket to park in staff lots. All persons using non-staff parking lots are required to have a current permit or a current parking ticket. Permits must be properly displayed while on campus.
The following charges will be made for all permits:
Additional non-staff and non-faculty permits will be charged at the same rate as the first permit. Permits for faculty, staff and students can only be purchased online.
|with Promise Grant
Single day parking will be verified by a current San Bernardino Community College District parking ticket placed on the dashboard of the car.
To purchase a parking permit online, you will need the following:
- The ability to use a computer off or on campus,
- The ability to log into WebAdvisor,
- A valid credit or debit card (cash can be used on campus at the campus Bookstore),
- Make, Model, Year, Color, License Plate Number and State of Issue, and
- Valid mailing and email addresses.
Student and staff parking permits can only be purchased online at www.craftonhills.edu/parking.
When purchasing a permit with a valid debit or credit card, you must:
- Go online to www.craftonhills.edu/parking.
- Pay for your permit using a valid debit or credit card.
- The parking permit will be mailed to the address you provide.
When purchasing a permit and you want to pay by cash or a check, you must:
- Go online to www.craftonhills.edu/parking using a campus computer (Library, Computer Lab, your office computer, etc.).
- Click the “pay-in-person” option when purchasing.
- Bring your cash or check to the Bookstore on the first floor of the CCR building for payment.
- The parking permit will be mailed to the address you provide. Permits are not available over the counter.
- Print out the temporary permit
Please visit www.craftonhills.edu/parking for other important parking information.
If a vehicle to which a current permit is affixed is sold or disposed of, the permit number must be reported to the College Police Office and the permit removed from the vehicle. Refunds will be made only to students and only when the following conditions are met:
- All classes in which the student is enrolled are cancelled by the college and the student is thus disenrolled from the college.
- The portion of the decal bearing the number is returned to the College Business Office and
- The refund is requested within two calendar weeks from the date of the cancellation of the class(es).