Associate in Science in Business Administration 2.0 for Transfer (AS-T) Degree
The Associate in Science-Transfer (AS-T) degree in Business Administration at Crafton Hills College is designed to meet the needs of students transferring to a California State University who intend to major in accounting, finance, international business, management, marketing, or another business-related field of study.
Required Core Courses
Total Credit Hours: 28.00-30.00
Prospective transfer students should complete the general education and lower division requirements of the school to which they will be transferring (IGETC or CSUGE Breadth). See a counselor for details. Information is available at www.assist.org.
A student receiving a degree in this field will be able to:
- Demonstrate a significant understanding of the fundamental concepts of accounting, business law, economics, communication, and marketing.
- Produce clearly written, concise analyses, and deliver clear, well-organized, persuasive oral presentations.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about the internal operations of a company.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role planning, organizing, leading and controlling plays in organizational success.
- Identify and apply ethical principles in management decision making.
- Describe what marketing entails and shows how the components are implemented.
- Analyze, interpret and present economic data.
- Demonstrate their understanding of the role digital technologies play in the success of organizations and will demonstrate proficiency in the use of digital technologies by solving business problems using those technologies.